Monday, November 24, 2014

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24

Blog Post of the Day:
What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

I'm staying here but my sister is coming home from college so that's going to be super fun. It used to be a tradition that since by birthday is today, we would go to Iowa with my dad and celebrate Thanksgiving and my birthday with my dads side of the family. But that's not happening this year for many many reasons. Also my uncle is coming in town and bringing his 3 pets which I'm super excited to see! He already had 2 dogs and recently got a cat. When he gets here were going to see a bunch of movies like we always do and go shopping for my Christmas and birthday present! It's going to be super fun and it will be nice to have a break from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment