Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blog Post of the Day:
Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.

I would definitely pay more attention to the angles because when its playing that fast and it changes the tiniest bit it really shows and looks bad. I would have made my pictures more clear and easy to understand whats going on and would I would have deleted that random text box that appeared saying "Enter text here". For the first half of the video i'm so far away that you can't even see me so I would say the whole video just sucked.
Where even am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment